1. Open UPrint Albumz and Open photobook project file. Click "Shopping Cart" or "Trolley" icon to begin the ordering proses.
2. New user will be ask to create a new account before proceeding with the order details and payment.
3. Select the paper type required. Standard Paper:
Flo Gloss Digital 216gsm - thick and glossy paper.
Matte Art 157gsm - thin matte paper.
Symbol Freelife-Raster White 170gsm - thin textured paper.
Symbol Freelife-Raster White 250gsm - thick texttured paper.
Constellation Snow 240gsm - thick textured paper. Premium Paper:
Via Linen Digital 216gsm - thick textured paper.
4. To change the cover color, click "Change" below the default cover picture (Aluminium).
5. To change the cover color, click radio button above the picture, then click "Change" button to change. Then click "Continue" button to continue.
6. Select the shipping option required. There will be additional charges for shipping by express courier. Then click "Continue" button to continue.
7. Keyin the Voucher Code or Prepaid Voucher Code, click "Set" button to update the price.
8. Choose the payment mode (Credit Card, Maybank2U..etc). Click "Confirm Order" to proceed to payment processor or to continue.
9. If online payment selected, please complete all details required by the online payment processor.
10. To upload the photobook file to our server, select "Upload Finished Pages" and click continue. This is reccomended if you are using broadband internet connection (DSL/LAN).
11. If your internet connection is slow, select "Save Finished Pages" to save it to your harddisk and then burn it to a CD, DVD or Thumb drive and then sent it to us for printing.